Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (previously Navision) is a very powerful, flexible and affordable complete business management solution for small and mid-sized organisations that helps to simplify and streamline highly specialised business processes.
Please browse our information pages about solutions that Profile and Microsoft Dynamics NAV can provide, and contact us to discuss this further. Once armed with your business aims and budget allowances we will recommend the solution options most suitable for you.
NAV and Industries
Microsoft NAV and its state-of-the-art functionality encompasses everything you need to run and grow a successful business. A complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution used to simplify and streamline your highly specialised business processes. With integrated financial, manufacturing, supply chain management, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services management information from across your whole organisation stored in a centralised database, your people can work quickly and effectively—helping to drive your business forward.
In daily life, it can be difficult to simplify and organise tasks, remove clutter, and put information where you can get to it easily and quickly. That’s exactly what the NAV Role Tailored User Experience can help you do. It hides 90 percent of the features you don’t need to see, presenting only the work priorities, information and tasks you need for your specific job, not everybody’s job. From Managing Director to Accounts Payable, deep integration across everyday Microsoft applications like Outlook and SharePoint makes it easy to communicate, collaborate and share information effectively—without having to juggle applications.
With access to real-time data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools your people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success. With desktop integration, built-in tools, robust security and open architecture, Microsoft NAV makes it easy to add functionality, custom applications and online business capabilities for you with your business partner. Profi le has helped their customers implement Microsoft NAV in as little as 5 days, meeting their changing business needs without disrupting their operations or their IT budget.
NAV 2017 is the latest release from Microsoft, and there are a whole host of new features within NAV, new functionalities and ways to work, and you can work wherever and whenever using our on premise and cloud solutions.
- Setup and Configuration: Setup is simple and fast, Profile’s dedicated NAV engineers can import data and set up Office 365 integration with minimal involvement from you or your colleagues, there's no worrying about losing important information. Assisted setup wizards allow you to simplify tasks like workflow, and improved cash management makes it easier to set up cash flow forecasting, gathering data from relevant sources to provide you with a complete overview.
- User Experience: NAV 2017 incredibly simple to use, instantly recognisable to anyone who has used a Microsoft Office program before, so new users won't need to learn a whole new system from scratch. You can accomplish more in your browser-based interface, and new wizards simplify new concepts and make data entry easy.
- In Office 365 Experience: NAV 2017 works inside Office 365, NAV data works seamlessly with office programs and tools including outlook and excel. You can sync and update contacts in outlook using NAV and vice versa with Exchange Web Services, changes made on either end are reflected without you having to do double the work.
- Items: Organise and classify your product the way you want, performing advanced searches on your catalog in just a few clicks and displaying only the information that you need. Creating custom attributes and assigning an item attribute value helps you manage items and create sales documents, and adding attributes and values allow you to see and filter them all, making it more efficient to add an item to a sale and purchase document.
- Finance: Work with ready-to-use financial statements and gain accessible insights into the financial performance of your business. New account schedules mean no set-up is required, making financial reports quick and intuitive to produce. Point-in-time reporting means you can view the financial state of your business for any given time.
- Jobs: Jobs are now more straightforward, helping you manage projects, see more details, set up a job and enter a timesheet using a new, simple wizard, and the updated project manager role centre lets you quickly access common tasks, new charts and a new 'My Jobs' list.
- Cortana Intelligence: Cortana’s smart data handling can find patterns in your existing data and create predictions and insights to enhance how you manage your stock, and this works in different areas of NAV to produce different results, it can predict how customers will react and respond to marketing campaigns and how an item will sell based on previous sales data.
- E-Everything: Make it easier for your customers to pay invoices online with hyperlinks to payment services like Paypal, which accept & support credit & debit cards.
- NAV 2017 capabilities include: Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales, Marketing and Service Management, and Human Resources Management.
Profile is an award-winning provider of total business solutions with a full range of IT services. Formed 27 years ago, our objective was, and remains, to deliver best of breed products and services to our customers. Most recently, we have dedicated one arm of the business solely on marketing, selling, implementing and servicing Microsoft’s ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Over the years Profile’s progress has been remarkable. We now provide nationwide enterprise and technology services to some 1,000 businesses from the smallest SME through to international enterprises. We pride ourselves that this growth has been built predominantly from customer referrals and that our partnerships are of increasing longevity and effectiveness. Above all, we take great care that throughout the implementation stages we stay focused on the customers’ objectives to ensure that the end results match their original requirements. In this way our customers enjoy the benefits of the solution and we can build fruitful, long-lasting partnerships.
Increasingly, businesses look to suppliers who can provide the complete portfolio of products and services to meet their business system requirements, thus ensuring accountability, cohesion and compatibility. Profile can provide you with the full range of IT services, including:-
· Business and IT Consultancy
· Hardware and Cabling
· Networks and Mobile Computing
· Web Services
· Business and Financial Software
· Equipment Maintenance
· Software Support Services
Profile believes that Microsoft Dynamics NAV represents a significant opportunity for SME businesses to improve business efficiency and working practises. The Role Tailored Client (RTC) in NAV has many features that enable employees to manage their tasks in a radically improved framework that is customisable and extremely user friendly. The RTC presents the information relevant to your role with the flexibility to allow the user to add or take things away from their own view. Profile also understands what SME businesses need to operate efficiently. Using our years of experience in choosing, designing and customising solutions for companies, we have designed, developed and moulded a number of roles within the NAV RTC framework specifically for SME businesses.
We understand the needs of our customers for reduced project costs without affecting the quality in the delivery of projects. Over the years we have developed a methodology that allows for rapid implementations of Dynamics NAV. Using a structured approach based on the Sure Step Methodology and the Rapid Implementation Methodology we can deliver NAV to much reduced timescales compared to traditional projects. This means lower project costs and thus cost of ownership, reduced business disruption and a much faster return on investment for our customers.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have the highest level of certification from Microsoft as a partner to facilitate a Dynamics NAV implementation. Profile was handpicked by Microsoft to sell and implement NAV due to our many years experience in the SME market and our status as Microsoft Small Business Specialists.
We understand the needs of our customers for reduced project costs without affecting the quality in the delivery of projects. Over the years we have developed an implementation method that reduces the installation time required for a project, without compromising the necessary disciplines and controls. This means lower project costs and thus cost of ownership, reduced business disruption and a much faster return on investment for our customers. The practice we use is based on the Rapid Implementation Methodology and the disciplines of Microsoft's specifically designed project management approach for Dynamics, the Sure Step Methodology. This methodology, together with our own repeatable templates and existing "blank" companies, means we have a unique advantage in being able to implement NAV in much shorter timescales than is typical of other companies and solutions.
Click here to find out more about our 8-step implementation method
Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes applications and services for manufacturers, wholesale distributors, service companies, and retailers doing business domestically or in multiple countries. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is also ideal for companies with unique business processes and specialised needs because of its highly adaptable and flexible design.
See how Microsoft Dynamics NAV can work within your industry
Integrated Solutions for Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
At Profile we know that your company needs the best solutions which are tailored or work inline with your industry and business needs. Following our success with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we have partnered with additional software providers to supply integrated solutions which run within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV framework providing you with additional services and support for your business.
Find our more about Integrated Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- More Dynamics 365 information is coming soon, this page is under construction.