Online Filing Manager v4.00 Download
Please click the link below to download Online Filing Manager v4.00. This update is of high importance and caters for online submissions to the new HMRC Multi Digital Tax (MDTP) which will replace the Government Gateway in February 2018. This update must be done before MDTP is required.
If you have any trouble with downloading the file or upgrading your OFM version, please contact Profile Systemcare Support on 08450 660099 for assistance. This may be chargeable based on your Support Contract.
- Download the below file to your desktop or a downloads folder
- Browse to the file on your system
- Right click and select 'extract all'
- Browse to the newly created 'Pegasus Online Filing Manager v4.00.00' folder
- right click setup.exe, click 'run as administrator' and follow the instructions on screen to complete the update
Download Online Filing Manager v4.00
Opera 3 & Opera II updates
Pegasus have also announced new versions of Opera 3 and Opera II, these contain the following updates:
- Auto enrolment 'Staging Date'/'Duties Start Date' New employers are no longer given a staging date by the Pensions Regulator; they instead have what is referred to as a "Duties Start Date" which is the date that their first member of staff starts to work for them. The Staging Date field in Opera 3 and Opera II Payroll is now a dual purpose field which can be used for either a Staging Date or a Duties Start Date.
- Serious Ill Health Payments and Scottish Tax Changes to FPS Opera 3 and Opera II now accommodates seriously ill health lump sum benefits to be reported in the full payment submission (FPS). Such payments are made where ill health and life expentancy is estimated to be less than one year. Opera 3 and Opera II also cater for FPS submissions for Scottish taxpaters who have a tax code operating on a non-cumulative basis.
- D8 Tax Codes Opera 3 and Opera II now cater for new codes ranging from 'D2' up to and including 'D8', which HMRC introduced in order to cater for further powers given to the Scottish Parliament, which allow them to set their own income tax rates and thresholds for Scottish taxpayers. Currently D0 means 'All pay is taxed at 40%' and D1 means 'All pay is taxed at 45%'. Codes D2 to D8 have been added in order to offer flexibility in accommodating future additions of new tax bands.
- Removal of redundant fields from WNAME in order to optimise future development.
If this affects you and you want to update your Opera 3 or Opera II to the latest versions please contact your Account Manager or call 01442 236311 to organise this.